First consultation about Bachelor's or Master's thesis
Please be aware of your deadlines and plan ahead.
Think about your topic before you see Prof. Davis and prepare a provisional outline.
- If you have more ideas for a topic strengths and weaknesses of up to two or three ideas can be discussed.
- The topic/research question of your Bachelor's thesis needs to be based upon the topics discussed in the lecture "International Relation Theory".
Colloquium for all students currently writing their Master's thesis with Prof. Davis as advisor:
- The colloquium allows for discussing your research question and design with others, helping you with the general challenges encountered while working on your thesis as well as learning from your colleagues who are already further advanced in their work.
- Participation is expected from all students currently starting, writing or finishing their Master's thesis. Regardless of how advanced (or not) your project currently is, we expect you to participate at least once in the colloquium to discuss your approach. Depending on the stage of advancement of your work, we recommend to either present the basic outline and question or, if further advanced, to distribute a more detailed, written disposition in advance as a basis for discussion.
- The class is a regular course offered each semester alternately by Prof. Tina Freyburg or Prof. James Davis.
Overview of all dates and deadlines
Registration with Anne Kristine Tischhauser: firstname.lastname@example.org